Who Is Commercial Auto Parts?
Commercial Auto parts is your one stop auto parts centre. Commercial Auto Parts and its sister companies sell car, bakkie, taxi / van, suv, and truck spares for most makes and models at affordable prices.
The company was established in 1988 and has provided professional service, coupled with quality auto parts, new engines, gearboxes, tyres, spares and much more. The backbone of our company is our dedicated sales staff and our reliable and supportive structure of employees.
We sell over the counter, direct to the public and provide assistance with your queries regarding our SABS approved products. We sell spares for most Japanese and European vehicles. We also have a team of trained telesales agents who are on hand to assist customers telephonically for hands-on information about our product and service offering.
Within Commercial Auto Parts (Pty) Ltd. we have a new department that focuses on providing advice for, and the sale of, particular engines spares such as pistons, rings, valves and much more! These spares are for customers to service their vehicles at affordable prices. Our trained sales team will assist customers and ensure that they are getting the right spares for their vehicle.
The vision of Commercial Auto Parts is to become an employer of choice within the motor Industry and to provide customer service through product quality. In line with this vision, the achievement of a much more diverse workforce, with particular emphasis on recruitment and retention of talented EE candidates as well as persons with disabilities has been identified as a strategic driver. This means that CAP strives to become an employer where employees are provided with optimal opportunities to achieve their potential whilst maximizing performance, to the benefit of our customers.
- We are strategically well positioned to be competitive and successful
- We meet and exceed the needs and expectation of all stakeholders
- We are independently managed and directed with good governance
- Stakeholders are proud to be associated with our company
Our Principles and Values
- Commitment to quality and professionalism in meeting individual and corporate goals
- Honesty and integrity in all actions
- Mutual trust and team work through openness and fairness
- Staff to be accountable for all actions
- Empowerment of staff
- Due to the company’s vast growth and development, we realized that we would far better serve our customers if we diversified our structure and opened smaller, more focused businesses units under the Commercial umbrella.